Blue and white, ocean and shell, beach and sky—all the things that make us think of summer! From rustic to modern and artwork to textiles, here are a few of our favorite ways to get that summer feel.
1. Add color to a room using large artwork for a dramatic effect, like our Shoreline Wall Art.
2. Our Happiness Pots are versatile accessories that can fit into any decor or room.
3. Add a classic item, like our stunning Moorish Chest, to a blue and white room to balance out the look.
4. A touch of gold. Complement and add richness to a lightly colored room with our Gilt Moroccan Mirror.
5. Get the look and feel of the seaside with colorful coastal accessories.
We’re all guilty of losing track of time playing around on Pinterest. Recently, we asked our design team which Pinterest pages they most love to follow—here is a peek at just a few of their favorites! Don’t forget to follow us too and find what inspires you!
Left to Right: Autumn Clemons —Autumn has great craft and DIY ideas. Her pins prove a little paint and a little fabric can go a long way. // Flourish Design —Designer Sarah Swanson has a taste for clean, white spaces, and perfectly curated accessories, making for some serious eye candy. // Katie Rosenfeld Design —Our favorite board from this Boston-based designer is “Beach.” We love finding great coastal inspiration!
Left to Right: Kelly Wearstler —Kelly is a source of inspiration for furniture design and all around style! // House Beautiful Magazine —The House Beautiful magazine, though inspiring, is limited to it’s printed pages. On Pinterest, we get unlimited and everyday access to some of the hottest design trends and awe-inpiring features. // Maria Killam —This designer loves color and it shows. Check out her board titled “Happy Colour.” // Holly Phillips @ The English Room —This page’s board is divided by room and style, making for easy browsing (and lots of re-pinning)!