All items for 2012
From all of us at Wisteria, we give thanks to you. Here’s to a safe and pleasant holiday season–and a lot of food!
1. This is the PERFECT gift for most all of my friends who love decorating
2. Love these for anyone who has recently graduated. I realize they may not even know what I calling card is, which is exactly why this is a great gift – something that they would never think to buy themselves!
3. Whenever I buy new glasses I get so annoyed with the bulky cases that come with them, right? These are so fun and love them for my friends who travel with multiple pairs.
4. This is something that my husband would like. Always looking for creative ideas to get away from the expected tie or sport gift.
5. For the kiddos! One of my favorite gifts to give. You can either design them for them or give them a gift card and they can create their own. The best part is you can personalize with their name!
6. This is what I will be buying for my parents this year. They live in a small town, therefore Starbucks is hard to get. With this they can set up their own coffee bar!
7. Make an impression with my favorite orange box when you arrive to a cocktail party. Also a great gift for the guy in your life.
8. I couldn’t do a gift list without including including something that I want…
9. I recently bought this for my daughter’s room and LOVE it! Would be great paired with a year membership to an art museum.
10. Our garden stools are one of my favorite Wisteria items. Love all the colors that this versatile stool comes in. Great gift if you are staying at someone’s home for the holidays. Put a bright bow on it and you will definitely be invited back!
11. I am a big candle gift giver! I think it is the one gift that everyone loves to get. I will be giving these with gardenia scented tea lights.