Whenever I think about lazy summer days, watching movies ’til 3am, I think about Something’s Gotta Give. A trip to the beach is just outta reach for me, so I’m gonna have to get my fix from this classic, romantic comedy. I love the scenery, the sense of humor, and most importantly, the fabulous home!
The house really is absolutely amazing. I’d move into it in a heartbeat. Something about that simple, classic, casual style is so warm and actually attainable.
Here are some of the things I think would help make a regular home into a Something’s Gotta Give home.
1. Woodblock Print Napkins – Floral 2. Farmer’s Basket 3. Handmade Clay Pitcher 4. Hanging Street Lantern
5. Linen Hand-Embroidered Pillow – Natural 6. Basket Weave Pillow – Navy Rectangle
7. Zigzag Indigo Ikat Pillow 8. Distressed European Wall Clock 9. Curule-Style Rattan Stool
10. Extendable Dining Table 11. Wicker-Like Dining Chair 12. Sea Grass Rug 13. Handmade Cocktail Glasses
14. Hercule Poirot Wine Bottle Candleholders 15. Simply Slipcovered Sofa 16. Slipcovered Dining Chair
17. Turned Wood Candlestick – Natural Trumpet 18. Turned Wood Candlestick – Natural Baluster
19. The Houses of Veranda 20. Blue Dhurrie Rug 21. Wooden Parat