Two things that I love about New Year’s: 1) Shiny outfits and 2) Champagne. For those of you who share a particular enjoyment for this bubbly refreshment, here is my recommendation for your festivities. And for those of you who are playing the designated driver, don’t worry. I have something for you too (a Mocktail, if you will).
- Soak one sugar cube in about two or three splashes of Angostura bitters at the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill slowly with sparkling wine.
- Garnish witha lemon twist.
- Bottom’s up!
If you want some color, just add a bit of Campari!
- Combine two quarts of guava nectar and two bottles of sparkling grape juice in a bowl.
- Garnish with several slices of guava or peach.
- Should be served on ice.