Once Christmas is over and the tree has come down, it’s hard to put away some of those beautiful decorations. Here are some uses for ornaments and Christmas décor that can work all year long!
- Fill a vase or hurricane with colored glass ornaments. This will instantly add color to any room of the house.
- If you have a holiday card holder it can be used as a picture tree to display photos.
- Save all the broken glass ornaments to mosaic a picture frame or candle holder.
- Use a non-holiday specific ornament as a fan pull.
- Move the ornaments that are no longer being used on the tree out to your garden as plant markers or just garden décor.
- Ornaments can be used with gift wrapping instead of a bow.
- Non-holiday specific ornaments can be used as a charm on wine bottles.