Where do I put a curiosity dome? What could I put in it? Does it go with the look in my room?
Sound familiar? I know when I first saw the curiosity domes I initially asked myself these questions. But once our team started to photograph them for the catalog and showcase them in beautiful environments I started to get it. Now, I have found a few different ways to use them, including some of my own little inspirations.
- Show off your collectibles (like we did here with Joe’s watches).
- Storing extra-special trinkets.
- Holding delicate silk scarves and bowties (to reduce creasing!).
- Photo container for tall photographs and photo strips.
- Showcase seasonal decoration (like we did above).
How are some other ways you would use your curiosity domes?