Every year, it takes me awhile to decide what gifts to get the people on my list. I like to make sure I am getting everyone something they would really want, and to make sure my gifts are surprises. My mother and sister are terrible at keeping their gifts secret, so we always know what they are gifting to everyone. I am surprised they have not started telling me what they are getting me or asking me what I am getting them! Hopefully, they are not reading this. Here are my gift ideas for this year:
1. The Cooks – my mother and grandmother both love to cook and would love a set of these for decoration and another set to actual use in the kitchen. Quotable Wooden Utensils, Wisteria
2. The Kids – “Life-Size Aquarium” is a book any kid would love there are 35 different sea creatures that all have life-size images and fun facts about them. Life-Size Aquarium, Uncommongoods
3. The Extended Family and Neighbors – I like to make homemade gifts for people because I am normally on a budget during the holidays. Though this is the case, I still like to get everyone a little something. This year I am canning homemade tomato sauce and will give that alongside an Italian dried herb mix from my garden.
4. The People with Children – Every year we get my boyfriend’s sister and brother-in-law a gift card to their favorite restaurant and a coupon for a night of free baby sitting service from us. They rarely get to go out with themselves with 3 children. They always say it is their favorite gift.
5. The Sister – My younger sister is so picky and changes her mind on a daily basis. This makes it impossible to pick something out for her! I have learned to stick with basic things that I know she would wear. Brass Drop Necklace, For Me For You
6. The Men – I always have the hardest time shopping for my dad and brother. I like the idea of getting them this shaving set because neither of them would go out and buy these items, but would love all of them! Clinique Essentials of Shaving, Sephora.com
7. The Friends – These plates are perfect for my friends because they all love wine and entertaining. Wooden Vino Plate, Wisteria